Blazor Weekly Newsletter #24
Check out this week's newsletter about release updates, recent articles and tutorial videos in the Blazor.
Blazor Framework Release Updates
Here’s what’s new in this preview release:
- Parity with existing experiences for minimal APIs
IResultimplementations for producing common HTTP responses
- Support Request, Response and User for minimal actions
- Minimal host and template improvements
- Supply Blazor component parameters from the query string
- Replace the current URI in the browser history from Blazor
- Large file upload & faster file uploads with Blazor
- Modify HTML
<head>content from Blazor components
- Support for the
<select>elements in Blazor
- Support for HTTP/3 in Kestrel
- QUIC support moved to the shared framework
- Allow control over
- Support for non-ASCII characters in Kestrel response headers
- Add W3CLogger
- Add authentication expiration option to SignalR
Blazor UI Component Libraries Release Updates
- Syncfusion Essential Studio for Blazor 2021 volume 2 Service Pack has been released!
- Blazorise v0.9.4 - patch 3 has been released!
- Ant Design Blazor 0.9.1 has been released!
Blogs / Articles
Interesting StackOverlow Q&A
That's it all for this week!!!
🙏 Thank you very much for reading this newsletter. I hope you enjoyed it!
Follow me on Twitter or subscribe to the email newsletter to receive my upcoming articles.
Interested in reading more such articles from Best of Blazor?
Support the author by donating an amount of your choice.